Have a lovely day!
- Sarah, 18, Italy. \\ capitansassy on snapchat
things every highschooler should know
- slut shaming doesnt make you cool
- literally no one cares if you smoke weed every day
- literally no one
- do not be afraid to make eye contact with people in the hallway
- thank the people who serve you lunch
- say hello to the janitors
- appreciate your parents
- establish good friendships with teachers who care the most
- it wont make you a teacher’s pet so stfu
- stop spending so much time on the computer if you want better grades and more sleep
There is nothing I want more right now, than to crawl into bed with a book and a cup of something hot.
Wild Pokemons - Photos Concept
by Jamal Lee (Ninja-Jamal)
You would be surprised with how many people in your life could be going through depression at this very moment. People hide it like a paper bag over their heads out of fear of being judged, made fun of, seen as weak, or just not taken seriously. Depression should not be taken lightly, it holds us down from our purpose and potential in life. Those who tell you that it doesn’t exist have never experienced depression in their life, therefore not understanding the symptoms and how it’s something that cannot be fixed in a day! So if you think you are depressed or if you think you know someone else who is, please talk to a friend, a family member, or anyone else in your life that you trust - never overlook the possibility of seeing a doctor for more professional help!! Your feelings are real, your feelings are shared upon millions. Don’t hide it, talk to someone about it. With the right help, you can rediscover your confidence and begin life anew with our undying love and support!
We are right here!!
A pair of shirts that say “I’m with tsundere” and “I’m not with you, you idiot”
shoutout to those three followers who like and reblog literally everything you post
That means a new episode of Fre-
Every now and then I need to remind myself of this. We all can be that other person.